What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Classed - Unban appeal (Unbanned 05/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classed

Your In-game name: Classed

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198073860786

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

1317f159276aaa8876140d61715

Date & Time you was banned: 02/02/2015 - 5:29PM

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: RDM

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I'm sorry about what happened to the victims, I was being pinned down from where shooting from and where I committed the RDM. Me and my gang were being shot at while I had hearing 3 separate shots ping past me even though we didn't actually start or try to engage in the act of "Random Deathmatch". I thought the pickup that came in was apart of the people who were shooting at us. I wouldn't have even pulled out my assault rifle if no one had started taking shots at me without roleplaying by that point there was no point trying to roleplay with whoever shot at first and carried on since they were just going for the kill on us. I wouldn't have wanted to kill those guys, I only shot at one of the players at the back of the vehicle with his fire arm out assuming they were looking for us to shoot at. But I'm afraid I was wrong and I paid the price for it. I am truly sorry about it honestly, I did want to compensate the reportee for their loss of their clothes, gear, and even vehicle but they didn't even give me a chance even though they said they did but only sent a private message to say they were reporting us without first letting us compensate them to forget it happened. If I'm given a second chance, I'll just refrain from pulling out a firearm of my own and retaliating.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

We were engaged on by 3 induviduals shooting at us, we ended up in a shoot out near the clothing store in athira. When the Pickup showed up i backed off since it was right too me, since i were worried they would shoot me, and too distract them from seeing me classed fired at their one visible gunner. We did compensate the other guy caught in the crossfire on accident.

When you pull the trigger you need to be 100% sure in your mind the person you are about to kill knows why.

Ill approve this for your final chance.

Full GUID: 1317f159276aaae8876140d961715427

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back