What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Claws4life - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 04/04/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claws4life

Your In-game name: Claws4life

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:83301074

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):
Date & Time you was banned: 15th of March.

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Money hacking- or at least accused of.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: After taking a break from altis life for about 4 months due to my college studies, I came back to find my self banned for money hacking. Truth is that I've never money hacked to be fully honest. I played on this server for about 3 months as a civilian(Claws4life) and 2 months as a cop (PC Shifo)and during that time I made about 15-16m cash. I'm just asking the admin who banned me to check the logs from about 4-5 months ago, I'm pretty sure you'd find that all the millions I had on me were rightfully earned.
I will admit something though, sometimes when I arrested people as a police officer a small bug happens that gives me twice the cash. Example: When the server was full and lagging alot, clicking "send to jail" might sometimes send the person to jail twice instead of once and thus giving me 300k instead of 150k for example. The first time that happened I asked a higher police officer during that time (can't remember his name, it's been months) and he told me that the bug happens when server was buggy and it's fine.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Demuth, Dumble, Claws4Life & Wax are all ex-members of ALUK and I do not believe they've moneyhacked." Not so much for that eh.

@Claws4life

Apologies you wasn't remembered with that name and bans were issued in people without money making licences.

Money has been restored to 15 mil and you have been unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back