What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Clear my name

Well for everyone that doesn't know who this is it's PorkChop. Last night i got perma banned from TS/SERVER/FORUM now this was an unfair ban and complete bullshit! I got banned for 'lying' are you serious Wilco? I was speaking in confidence to an admin just tell them to be careful of people being approached by other community i never mentioned any names nor community's so how is it that you spoke to this 'community' when i never mentioned any other? You banned me plain and simply because you wanted me off the forums because I speak the truth and don't bow down to the admins right?

I reckon this post will last a whole of 5mins because everything i say is true.

By the way guys Wilco monitors EVERYTHING he checks PRIVATE messages here on the forum the logs on TS and is always watching you. Why? I don't know.

Just like to say though i never 'lied' about anything, just thought I'd clear my name

Lots of love,

Porkie <3
xoxox

I vote for this man to be unbanned, one of the best roleplayers when I've played with him and a very genuine guy.

<3

Well for everyone that doesn't know who this is it's PorkChop. Last night i got perma banned from TS/SERVER/FORUM now this was an unfair ban and complete bullshit! I got banned for 'lying' are you serious Wilco? I was speaking in confidence to an admin just tell them to be careful of people being approached by other community i never mentioned any names nor community's so how is it that you spoke to this 'community' when i never mentioned any other? You banned me plain and simply because you wanted me off the forums because I speak the truth and don't bow down to the admins right? I reckon this post will last a whole of 5mins because everything i say is true. By the way guys Wilco monitors EVERYTHING he checks PRIVATE messages here on the forum the logs on TS and is always watching you. Why? I don't know. Just like to say though i never 'lied' about anything, just thought I'd clear my name Lots of love, Porkie <3 xoxox
We monitor everything in our website, it's our job. This is no big brother but we did caught a lot of people advertising before they had time to realize what hit them.

Just a tip, you might be clearing your name but you are burning any last chance to get unbanned by talking that way to whoever it is.

If this topic becomes a chit-chat thread or a cursing one, it will be locked.

We monitor everything in our website, it's our job. This is no big brother but we did caught a lot of people advertising before they had time to realize what hit them.

Just a tip, you might be clearing your name but you are burning any last chance to get unbanned by talking that way to whoever it is.

If this topic becomes a chit-chat thread or a cursing one, it will be locked.
Oh my brother. Testify. 

Cardoso speaks the truth.

So the admins really read private messages between members on the forum and on TS?

Thats just.... i dont know what to say......

If that is true, you should have a big ass warning before you get to post anything on the forum that nothing is private and that the admins monitor even the private messages between members.

Basically say certain words that could potentially lead to you advertising, and it gets flagged. I can assure you we arnt looking at anyone's dick pics they are sending over the forums. 

Simply making sure the rules are kept in place.

It is a big difference if you filter for some specific words or if you really are manually reading private messages.

Simply making sure the rules are kept in place.
For the big brother society that reasoning could be used to place a camera in everyones homes..

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just going to clear the air before there is another photo scandal, I was not sexually aroused by that goat it was just a bad angle and the lighting was terrible.

Headsup,

legally you are oblied to warn users in terms and conditions of using the website that all info classified as "private" is actually public.

Not that any of the kids would bother with lawsuits.

" Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers."

I would just like to point out that all those sexually abused teenagers I have contacted personally via private message was purely to offer support and encouragement through a difficult time. 

It was (almost certainly) NOT grooming. 

So the admins really read private messages between members on the forum and on TS?

Thats just.... i dont know what to say......

If that is true, you should have a big ass warning before you get to post anything on the forum that nothing is private and that the admins monitor even the private messages between members.
Like Mitch said, specific words flag messages which we will see to take action or not.

Headsup,

legally you are oblied to warn users in terms and conditions of using the website that all info classified as "private" is actually public.

Not that any of the kids would bother with lawsuits.

" Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers."
You do know that's IPB forums privacy clause right? I guess you don't because you posted it so you should read the last part of your own quote.

Like i said, this is no big brother and we flag specific words but, you are more than free to leave if you don't feel comfortable with the admins taking proactive actions to prevent bad stuff from happening.

Again this is about Porkchop so keep it that way. If you have a complain about admins, do it on report a player forums or send a PM to admins.

Like Mitch said, specific words flag messages which we will see to take action or not.

You do know that's IPB forums privacy clause right? I guess you don't because you posted it so you should read the last part of your own quote.

Like i said, this is no big brother and we flag specific words but, you are more than free to leave if you don't feel comfortable with the admins taking proactive actions to prevent bad stuff from happening.

Again this is about Porkchop so keep it that way. If you have a complain about admins, do it on report a player forums or send a PM to admins.
can't tell if pun or not

Guys the amount of threads about one member being banned is unreal.

If, Porkchop , you wish to be unbanned, then please do open an unban thread, but the more you post is annoying admins and lowering your chances of being unbanned.

EDIT: After I have seen his TS/Forum unban requests, I have realised he is never going to be unbanned.

This shows that even the best of RP'ers can mess up... Well we need to move on.

Back