What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Clearification on rules @staff

Cool

TankMeister
What is the exact rules regarding returning to HM when trucks leave. Some people say that you are allowed to return regardless of NLR times when it goes into transport stage, but some say you still have to wait 15. Can we get some clearification on that

And then the whole keeping eyes in general and at HM. Some staff say keeping eyes is fine and other says that after 5 minutes of keeping eyes you still need to reinitiate. What are the clear rules about this?

@Jefke V - 'The transport phase start When all the trucks leave the compound.'

@Samatlewis 'There will be future clarification on this for the wider community's benefit though.' SoonTM😉

@Jefke V - 'The transport phase start When all the trucks leave the compound.'

@Samatlewis 'There will be future clarification on this for the wider community's benefit though.' SoonTM😉
Doesnt really make much sense tho. Have tried multiple times where we leave trucks behind or they get stuck etc. Then transport doesn't start at all since the last truck never leaves? 

Ideally I think the rule should work like this:

• If a rebel dies he can only join in the 'transport stage' to specifically help transport/store/sell the gold but not to interfere with the treasury

At this stage normal NLR rules apply for the transport stage (i.e. die, come back in 15 minutes)

[*]Transport stage starts once at least one truck leaves the compound

[*]Rebels cant return to within 1km of the HM site (just to make sure they're helping transport the trucks rather than interfering with the HM itself)

If I remember right, NLR still counts no matter what so if you are dead and you still have a timer, I don't think you can get into a gunfight until it ends. And when the trucks have left the HM, its transportation stage so people who die in during the moving gold stage can come back but that's if their timer is over. 

Okay, I can see the confusion occurring here.

So what we have here is two rules being brought into play;

(5.3) When you respawn: Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.
7.2.4)  Once the gold is outside of the HM and there has been no combat for five minutes normal server rules apply.
  • NLR is NLR. No matter what, if you die during any part of the HM you still need to wait 15 minutes to return. 
  • Transportation stage Is still the HM. It's the same situation. I don't know why people say different. Still 15 minute wait.
Rule. 7.2.4 Is a tiny bit tricky I agree, however, this whole "eyes on" does not give permission to shoot if it's been more than five minutes since the last HM related combat. If there has been no combat once the gold is out the HM i.e (transportation stage) You need to re initiate on them.

Okay, I can see the confusion occurring here.

So what we have here is two rules being brought into play;

• NLR is NLR. No matter what, if you die during any part of the HM you still need to wait 15 minutes to return. 
  • Transportation stage Is still the HM. It's the same situation. I don't know why people say different. Still 15 minute wait.
Rule. 7.2.4 Is a tiny bit tricky I agree, however, this whole "eyes on" does not give permission to shoot if it's been more than five minutes since the last HM related combat. If there has been no combat once the gold is out the HM i.e (transportation stage) You need to re initiate on them.
I have personally witnessed staff say that police are allowed to return before the 15 minutes because it is a different situation if they spawn somewhere else or something like that, but thank you for electrification. Hopefully police will obey to this

electrification
Yes that is something you should be thankful for. Not my cup of tea but whatever floats your goat, aye?

Without full context of what you’re on about relating to the police, it’s hard to tell what would have been said, however what Drew has stated goes for everyone on the server;gang member,peach picker, NHS marmite muncher and PC plod alike.

Yes that is something you should be thankful for. Not my cup of tea but whatever floats your goat, aye?

Without full context of what you’re on about relating to the police, it’s hard to tell what would have been said, however what Drew has stated goes for everyone on the server;gang member,peach picker, NHS marmite muncher and PC plod alike.
yeah my englush aint too gud when typing fast

Back