What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Clever PC people

Fabrizio R R H

Harsh, Ruthless, Direct and a Realist
So well, i've been sticking around trying to have some fun testing myself in some new arma modes, and i well do miss altis from time to time, but i do have one problem that prevents me from having a look, and it is that my arma stutters everytime i move, turn or just do anything, this problem have not occoured before now, and i believe it has something to do with this.

11:43:48: Starting BattlEye Service...
11:43:50: Launching game...
11:43:55: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
11:43:55: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\opengl32.dll".
11:43:55: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.10586.20_none_22adb5eaa762c7fa\GdiPlus.dll".

What i have tried so far is to verify my game cache, i've tried to defrag my harddrives, but with no luck, i believe i have to do something with mentioned files, but i have no idea what i have to do, so i hope there is anyone out there who can help me, Thanks in advance

@TikTak

Thanks for the suggestion, sadly it did not help, i am going to the best solution, re-installing the game, and the few mods i require.

Back