What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Clucking Bell factory in Paleto Bay

William Antrim

I wonder if an additional delivery hub could be added in Clucking Bell up in paleto. Obviously with all of the shops and restaurants in the city at present it might be a nice expansion  of the current delivery hub to have chicken deliveries distributed from there all over the island. 

Also perhaps the meat earned by the hunters faction would also have somewhere to be sold inside to continue that process loop also. 

These are the bare bones of an idea currently but it is an underutilised space that could even be owned by someone one day perhaps and be turned into a major business on its own?

Have a manager in the factory list jobs for players to supply the island or something I guess. It could start out small, like the food delivery job (time limited deliveries to stores in small vans) and then expand into trucks with trailers full of chicken that need to be towed around and then have a separate area for the rangers to drop off their goods also. 

Obviously it needs some dev time but the systems exist already so hopefully it's not a huge job. 

Lumber Yard. Cluckin bell, so many other farms and businesses too in the north.

Delivery Jobs could spring up from all over. If the people driving the trucks knew they could take a truck up north to Sandy/grapeseed/paleto etc and then collect another load from the Lumber yard for the return journey i'd like to think that'd be a solid incentive to get more people hauling stock around the world. I am sure there are other places too that are suitable by their very existence to this kind of job. Theres the grain factory up on the north east of the island near grape seed for one. I am sure there are others too.

Back