What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

cnc cautioner (Rejected - Template not used)

sharon

iwas in kavala when iwas RDM by cnc cautioner without any resone  I lose somthing like 90K and mr.cake can prove that plz help me this is the best srever and there are some pepole that juxt dont care aboute the rulse :unsure:

iwas in kavala when iwas RDM by cnc cautioner without any resone  I lose somthing like 90K and mr.cake can prove that plz help me this is the best srever and there are some pepole that juxt dont care aboute the rulse :unsure:
Name of player your reporting (ingame name):

Description of what happened:

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Value of item/money lost:

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Wow . i Tryed Too knock you out and robb you . you fired at me straight away and missed(bad on your part considering i was point blank range) . i launched the attack again and kncocked you out i told you too not get back up ? so killed you before you killed me it was not rdm . you fired upon me .dont moan because the outcome didnt swing your way .

Cautioner gave him a better chance than I would of, as soon as he shot I would of shot back

One of the CnC lads just shot me actually, didn't kill me and I wasn't recording at the time. It was outside of the car sales shop in the tall building, I thought I heard police outside and decided to make a swift getaway when I saw someone walk around the back of it, they opened fire but put me to 67 hp. 

Back