What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

CNC Mightybump (Rejected - Lack of evidence and template)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zedger

his name is CNC mightybump

here is what happened. i was heading to the car shop/cashpoint in athira then i see some rebels hanging out in the carshop. then i slowly start to walk away to avoid detection and getting robbed. then this guy sees me and runs towards me. i start to run and quickly find myself trapped inside a building then a guy (mightybump) walks in and tells me to put my backpack in the car. then i refuse. then he shoots me in the head and steals my things... the end

he didnt respond to any of my sidechat text and meanwhile i was texting to get his attention i see others typing about getting rmded and it inspired me to write this report.

i was carrying: in backpack: 1 vermin with silencer and holoscope. 1 repair kit and my rebel clothes

i dont have any pictures or video because i was a little stressed so it didnt really cross my mind.. sorry:)

i hope you take my request seriously and punish him or atleast compensate me.

thank you for reading                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                          -Zedger

sounds like he role played it, it doesn't sound like he warned to kill you, but you had a gun pointed at you. 

RDM is when someone kills you, without saying anything.

Will need to use the template and have screenshots/video for this to be looked into.

So Bump tried to get you to cooperate and you refused. So you died. What's the problem here? Have you even read the server rules?

One: side chat is out of character.

Two: You didnt do what he asked, he had the right to shoot you.

If you didnt want to get killed you should have listened.

So im 100% sure he wont be banned.

im playing on this server for a while i know what i can do and what not 
Exactly, and i guess it's pretty obvious that Zedger is new. So Zedger, please, next time before you post a ban request, look things up in the rules again just to be sure its a bannable offence.

Also, use the template. In the template it asks: Have you spoken to the person about it? And i guess i know the awnser: No. Always try to solve it and probably Bump would have told you why it was legit what he did.

Locking, Lack of template filling and providing evidence means this report is going no where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back