What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

CNC

i  the leader of cnc can speak for the biggest part of cnc that we decided to leave

in OUR eyes there was no fun anymore with the cops etc. we were more mad then happy when we play this so we couldnt be arse to play anymore.

- Take care 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to see you go, Thanks for your time here hope you can take away some good experiences and memories rather than any bad ones :)

This server is changing, community wise. Possibly not for the best, i'm generally relying on this update to try and get some more players on. Even for me as police we are getting bored now and this has never happened to me before, let's just hope this community fills again.

I hope that you guys all enjoyed your time here.

Take care guys, All the best for the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
This server is changing, community wise. Possibly not for the best, i'm generally relying on this update to try and get some more players on. Even for me as police we are getting bored now and this has never happened to me before, let's just hope this community fills again.

I hope that you guys all enjoyed your time here.

Take care guys, All the best for the future.
Indeed that the community is getting worse. Just have to wait until the update and i will give it another go, as the server is now. it is just getting boring, have done everything 100 times over.

Indeed that the community is getting worse. Just have to wait until the update and i will give it another go, as the server is now. it is just getting boring, have done everything 100 times over.
I wouldn't say that the community is getting worse, The convos in the forums are still very enjoyable and we have some good people on teamspeak.

Our server needs a massive update, and that's on the way :)

People come and go that's the gaming world, hopefully they have a good experience here that overlaps the bad ones and make some good friends, I know I and others have since starting this project.

Good thing for us that others havent got is that we own the AltisLife.co.uk domain and with that we bounce between 2nd and 3rd in the google serps meaning it nets us 1500 unique visits per day and hopefully some more people to meet :)

Back