What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cocaine Carl and Marijuana Mary (Action: Already banned for another rule break)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connall

Offical Repo Man.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Cocaine Carl and Marijuana Mary 

Time & Date this happened: 6:15 PM

Which Server did this happen on: 2

Description of what happened: Me and Wills were doing Air Taxis and we landed to pick up these people and the video shows the rest.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Not on TS

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

I'd like to dispute this. There is no evidence I have actually RDM'd. I admit, Mary did. I was telling him not to, but i had no control over the situation. I wish to be unbanned. I never once killed anyone in this situation.

I apologise for this RDM, I honestly thought Carl was engaging in some sort of Roleplay with the pilot, as our plan all along was to abduct the taxi driver(s). With no communication between a program such as Teamspeak, Mumble or Skype, it was difficult to communicate with Cocaine Carl, hence why I made this mistake. Conall, or whoever the owner of the heli was, I can comp you for that, and I apologise for what I have done.

In the future, if I am lucky enough to have my ban lifted, I will communicate with Cocaine Carl to use a voice based program to better our Roleplay skills, particularly mine.

I appreciate the apology and hope you do learn the rules in future but after that incident Ciaran banned you both for combat logging alongside this report I believe. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back