What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cockney Crawf - Appeal (Unbanned 03/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomsterz

Your In-game name: Cockney Crawf

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:95514460

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 

ef4f07a1196ee23e9beed9c505aa642a

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - 25/02/15"

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Combat log 

I would like to say that I was randomly attacked in Kavala by a group of people who threw numerous smoke grenades and car explosions which correlated to my fps freezing up, I did leave after dying however I didn't intentionally want to be mischievous and "work the system". I explained this after the event and I would have offered compensation to anyone who felt harmed. I feel that without question I have been banned on the basis of an image which doesn't fully explain the situation - no one offered me to resolve this in any way. I have read over the rules and realize that what has occurred is honestly unfair to all involved.

I have been RDM'd on numerous occasions, server hacked in which I lost all of my gear - however I still come back as I felt dedicated to the server and wouldn't go out of my way to ruin peoples games or disrupt the servers rules. The server itself is extremely well run compared to any other experience I've had on ArmA.

I would like it if you could consider an appeal and have me on some sort of close watch. I love AltisLife and I didn't mean to cause harm to the servers community.

I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and hope you consider this appeal and I'll be patient to hear back with any sort of proposition as to whether I can compensate or apologize to those who feel affected in any way.

http://puu.sh/g7m44/f51f21a2ad.jpg- Here is a link to my Bann request. I did offer to resolve the issue however no interest was taken.

Thank you,

Cockney Crawf.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd really appreciate a second chance, and I have learnt from any mistakes which is part of the experience of jumping into a new RP community. I had played 85 hours in the space of 14 days which just displays my love for it. I have at least four years of experience in RP in LOTRO and couldn't find a good enough community to move to, since I found Altis I was engrossed in its mechanics and the people involved - very sorry for any troubles I've caused.

I will do anything in order to gain a place back in the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are being unbanned for a FINAL chance, make sure you follow the rules and make sure RP is high.

If you get banned again there is no appeal process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back