What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Collection item - black race helmet

Toma

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
THE STORY:

I got this helmet a long time ago, I made a full tour of the island around 70 Km with a Kart, then I lost it, but some time ago I found it in my sport hatchback and I was so happy to see that I didn't actually lost it and I was only stupid and forgot avout it. :D

My friend gave me this grate idea: "Yo, now that you found it you can sell it !"

BUSINESS:

Bid starts at 5k (please do the same thing that I did or even more amazing if you buy it !)

THE STORY:

I got this helmet a long time ago, I made a full tour of the island around 70 Km with a Kart, then I lost it, but some time ago I found it in my sport hatchback and I was so happy to see that I didn't actually lost it and I was only stupid and forgot avout it. :D

My friend gave me this grate idea: "Yo, now that you found it you can sell it !"

BUSINESS:

Bid starts at 5k (please do the same thing that I did or even more amazing if you buy it !)

Oh, I forgot to mention a few things, I read some others and I need to add more stuff,

BUY NOW PRICE: N/A

FINNAL BID TIME: 26.06.2017 / 20:00 GMT

Back