What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Combat landing a Blackfish!!

U dont need to agree we can agree to disagree. You make the challenge to your self. When you where in npas you where not anything exeptional your self but still getting better. Now after time has passed obviously you got more skill. Aint that just natural? You saying that npas does nothing challenging just states your side of npas and where you did not do anything challenging, why you need to generalize it? Thing is that the flying I do daily basis most likely is more advanced and "challenging" than the flying what you do.

The video you put has nothing special in it. LZ is not premarked thus you can literally land it where ever you want. Style you use to land is nothing un heard of often use manouver similar to yours instead on higher altitude, doing it that low aint nothing else but stupidity on live server. Where we come to the last question: we define the "skills" here by the stuff you do in live server environment with the pressure of full load of people in your heli. Why would u try to boost with video recorded in the editor?

Dont compare NPAS and airborne, you cant. If you do u hobo. They are two different things both got pros and cons. 

Still always nice to see videos where things fly. Just trop the attitude in future, there are not to much skilled pilots in the server. Would be kinda stupid to go bashing on eachother instead of utilizing that.
Airborne and NPAS both suck the Bootcamp Bois is where its at

Thats when you know your a decent pilot. When you have the colour scheme as red so you cant see when the vehicle is damaged.....

Well bloody hell cant even make a simple comment now without someone crying

U dont need to agree we can agree to disagree. You make the challenge to your self. When you where in npas you where not anything exeptional your self but still getting better. Now after time has passed obviously you got more skill. Aint that just natural? You saying that npas does nothing challenging just states your side of npas and where you did not do anything challenging, why you need to generalize it? Thing is that the flying I do daily basis most likely is more advanced and "challenging" than the flying what you do.

The video you put has nothing special in it. LZ is not premarked thus you can literally land it where ever you want. Style you use to land is nothing un heard of often use manouver similar to yours instead on higher altitude, doing it that low aint nothing else but stupidity on live server. Where we come to the last question: we define the "skills" here by the stuff you do in live server environment with the pressure of full load of people in your heli. Why would u try to boost with video recorded in the editor?

Dont compare NPAS and airborne, you cant. If you do u hobo. They are two different things both got pros and cons. 

Still always nice to see videos where things fly. Just trop the attitude in future, there are not to much skilled pilots in the server. Would be kinda stupid to go bashing on eachother instead of utilizing that.
1. I didn't challenge myself simply because I didn't want to crash and didn't want to crash as NPAS. I noticed not alot of pilots learnt stuff in NPAS, and from what I recall, I learnt the Suicide dive, you said that it was a stupid manuver and shouldn't be used... Well, you're were wrong. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I changed the damage colours. Red = No damage, Amber = damaged but not enough, Pink = Full Damage. The main reason it's Red is to change my Reticle.

20 minutes ago, John Fletcher said:

1. I didn't challenge myself simply because I didn't want to crash and didn't want to crash as NPAS. I noticed not alot of pilots learnt stuff in NPAS, and from what I recall, I learnt the Suicide dive, you said that it was a stupid manuver and shouldn't be used... Well, you're were wrong. 

Its actually nice that you have a collection of me crashing. Dunno how I should feel, cringe(dude put music on me diving in to a sea?!?!?!) or what... Its good if you find airborne challenging and the tests hard, harder than NPAS tests, m8by, so? You have all these terms like suicide dive and rotor tapping, something what well might serve a purpose to you, but is something what I have not even heard of. Hell only one thing what comes in my mind from "Rotor tapping" is literally touching the rotors with you skids having you essentially VDM the other heli, I sure hope this is not what you are after with this. 

UNMC as a force will always try to get the best out of gameplay and perform better in combat and in different scenarios. In police the objective is abit different. How would you feel, if NPAS helicopter would show up flying upside down to bust you? Tactic what you presented in the video is not viable if you need the altitude reduced, nor it looks something what I would like people doing on bases that it just brings out the arcade side of the game. Having fun is OK, there is nothing wrong with that. I do flips and other stuff all the time. You just need to know when its not viable for the faction you in, for reason or another. 

You see both UNMC airborne and NPAS serve different purposes. You cant compare iron and copper, both do just fine on their own areas. And trying to do so just shows that you still got lot to learn. I think you better just keep on flying without the attitude and you do just well.. There is a long way for you sir before you enter the club of legends...

Last edited by a moderator:
Its actually nice that you have a collection of me crashing. Dunno how I should feel, cringe(dude put music on me diving in to a sea?!?!?!) or what... Its good if you find airborne challenging and the tests hard, harder than NPAS tests, m8by, so? You have all these terms like suicide dive and rotor tapping, something what well might server a purpose to you, but is something what I have not even heard of. Hell only one thing what comes in my mind from "Rotor tapping" is literally touching the rotors with you skids having you essentially VDM the other heli, I sure hope this is not what you are after with this. 

UNMC as a force will always try to get the best out of gameplay and perform better in combat and in different scenarios. In police the objective is abit different. How would you feel, if NPAS helicopter would show up flying upside down to bust you? Tactic what you presented in the video is not viable if you need the altitude reduced, nor it looks something what I would like people doing on bases that it just brings out the arcade side of the game. 

You see both UNMC airborne and NPAS serve different purposes. You cant compare iron and copper, both do just fine on their own areas. And trying to do so just shows that you still got lot to learn. I think you better just keep on flying without the attitude and you do just well.. There is a long way for you sir before you enter the club of legends...
Not viable? Hahaha, funny. See which one goes down faster, Suicide Dive, or putting your nose down and dropping, because I can full on assure you that nose diving gets you into a speed lock and don't know if you could be bothered to pull up or not but you went into a speed lock, I didn't. Safety first right? And sorry, 'NPAS helicopter upside down to bust me', you clearly dont know the purpose, you cannot simply fly a helicopter upside down and bust someone, that manuver is to simply lose altitude quickly and mess up people who nose dive... like yourself in that video. 

And I know I am no where near the club of legends, but you are far more unskilled to be there than me, I believe you should give up your CNPAS role and give it to someone who doesn't focus on AR 75% of the time. Not long after that video shown, you crashed another helicopter with 2 DCC's, I mean... sounds like thats an embarrassing moment for you - likely not the first. But we learn from our mistakes at the end of the day. But I most certainly do believe you should give your role to someone who deserves it, Josh I believe is a good pilot and will use his role wisely and focus on that more.

Not viable? Hahaha, funny. See which one goes down faster, Suicide Dive, or putting your nose down and dropping, because I can full on assure you that nose diving gets you into a speed lock and don't know if you could be bothered to pull up or not but you went into a speed lock, I didn't. Safety first right? And sorry, 'NPAS helicopter upside down to bust me', you clearly dont know the purpose, you cannot simply fly a helicopter upside down and bust someone, that manuver is to simply lose altitude quickly and mess up people who nose dive... like yourself in that video. 

And I know I am no where near the club of legends, but you are far more unskilled to be there than me, I believe you should give up your CNPAS role and give it to someone who doesn't focus on AR 75% of the time. Not long after that video shown, you crashed another helicopter with 2 DCC's, I mean... sounds like thats an embarrassing moment for you - likely not the first. But we learn from our mistakes at the end of the day. But I most certainly do believe you should give your role to someone who deserves it, Josh I believe is a good pilot and will use his role wisely and focus on that more
Fucking hell mate going a bit far with the sarcy comments and making it personal. I understand you might wanna show off the fact your airborne, and present yourself as dominant, but you dont need to go about it this way.

And I know I am no where near the club of legends, but you are far more unskilled to be there than me, I believe you should give up your CNPAS role and give it to someone who doesn't focus on AR 75% of the time. Not long after that video shown, you crashed another helicopter with 2 DCC's, I mean... sounds like thats an embarrassing moment for you - likely not the first. But we learn from our mistakes at the end of the day. But I most certainly do believe you should give your role to someone who deserves it, Josh I believe is a good pilot and will use his role wisely and focus on that more.
Woooo... Nothing to add... you just proved my points... 

Fucking hell mate going a bit far with the sarcy comments and making it personal. I understand you might wanna show off the fact your airborne, and present yourself as dominant, but you dont need to go about it this way.
I'm allowed my opinion, sorry if it triggers you.

Woooo... Nothing to add... you just proved my points... 
Okay, I'm glad we can stop this now. 

3 hours ago, John Fletcher said:

@angellfall mate you’ve been fked there, checkmate x

@angellfall mate you’ve been fked there, checkmate x
Dude granpa still got something in him even his less skilled than the OP. Atleast I got good taste of music:

That should be a decent attempt as a first try. I fly these things next to never.

9 hours ago, angellfall said:

Dude granpa still got something in him even his less skilled than the OP. Atleast I got good taste of music:

first try my arse hahahaha

9 hours ago, angellfall said:

Nice, for first attempt (unsure if it actually is), just get it to my height and I'll let you off, aye? Also it's slightly more difficult lowering the height because of the wings. 

It's why I choose to go to Airborne rather than NPAS, Airborne actually does challenging things.
I would like to see Airborne, maybe get out of the editor and come to RPUK ? :D

I missed the chases and exchanging benched fire :D

NPAS is shit x
Those hasty short ATC calls 5 second into a chase say otherwise. Correction, often times its not even a chase yet, we just looking. lol

Those hasty short ATC calls 5 second into a chase say otherwise. Correction, often times its not even a chase yet, we just looking. lol
dave mate come at me w a full NPAS chopper and it’ll be raining cops corpses over kavala x

Wasn't editor, it was training server. But sure it'll soon be used on the server.

But would love for chases, they were fun, especially against you :)

Back