What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Combat Log CNC Cautioner (PC Issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should of considered changing the drivers back the first / second time it happened tbh mate

I think you should of considered changing the drivers back the first / second time it happened tbh mate
I would of if I knew that was the issue straight away . I was messing around with the settings after the first couple times hoping it did something . Then it happened after this time on the video and I googled it and resolved it .it will not happen again .my apologies for not messaging you straight away and hope we can have some great roleplay scenarios in the future ( that being I don't get banned ). Lock topic for admin review somebody .

Last edited by a moderator:
Locking topic, Never use BETA drivers for serious gaming :)

Sometimes this happens, we would be twats to consider banning if the user is having PC issues, If this happens in future and your near the police just message them or if you dont know what police then drop a teamspeak message to an admin or senior police officer just to explain :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back