What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Combat logg - Zantos

Status
Not open for further replies.

☬ ☜═ Zotlex ═☞ ☬

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Zantos

Time & Date this happened: 2015-08-20  around 19:30

Which Server did this happen on: Server 2

Description of what happened: The Crew in the N.L.A went in to a shootout with this guy and his friend at the weed processing and he start shot at us with his MX. I came from the back and assasinated him and his friend. But after a few secounds when I was on my way to take his gun. He just disconected (Combatlogg).  

What Rule Was Broken ?: 2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Zantos disconected and wasen´t on teamspeak. We try to get in his friend into TS to have a talk with him, what hes friend did wrong. But he just refused to and told us in sidechat that no rules was broken. (And told us to post it on the forum).

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBhl6e-IlnE&feature=youtu.be 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back