What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Combat logging (Unbanned 09/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroovyEthan

Spamming unban appeals, spamming admins about it.
My ban reason currently states that I was banned for combat logging. I understand why I was banned, but I have enjoyed my time on this server thoroughly and I don't want that to stop over something like this. I have put in many hours into this server just on making money and having some fun. I believe I deserve a second chance.

Apparently I left whilst getting restrained, which has led to my ban? In my defense, I was never restrained. I turned off my computer because I had to leave for work, admittedly it wasn't the best time to do it and for that I apologize. I would be very grateful for another chance  like I said above. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I apologize for combat logging and hope I can move past this and am able to get back on the server again. 

Cocaine Carl 

Last edited by a moderator:
Probbably true i had that once aswell but i did instantly after seeing turned myself in.

Thanks man, yeah i am gutted. Big fan of this server, put a lot of man hours into it!

Combat logging ruins the RP for all involved.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.

I have read the rules and understand i broke:

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

Once again, sorry.

GUID : [SIZE=11pt]2dd06fff967d1a6ffe10af9bfd395101[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I think that is it, any problems let me know[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Thanks[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back