What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Comedy Night Club/City Event Suggestions!

MrTurn1p

Donator
Donator
City Event Suggestions!

I know one has been hosted before but I would love to see it!

it would be something fun for everyone to go to and just chill out and have a laugh for a hour or two, 1 night!

I'm guessing there was some strict rules while at the comedy night in city about what can be said etc? if something was to be hosted again there would it be possible to have it no limit on what can be said? to a certain degree of course!

I wasn't here for the last one and I've heard nothing but good things from it!, it doesn't even need to be just comedy night! anything could happen in there if we think hard enough! I'm sure a lot people would love to bring it back and have a laugh/mess about! it would definitely bring people together!

I dont know where I'm going with this to be honest but would be great to see more events happen in the city with the most frequent players!

I think Thorn would be great at organising something like this to happen in city!! always a great atmosphere at the events ive been to!

Feel free to comment suggestions of what you would like to see in the city!

Attachments

• lost mc compound.jpeg
    lost mc compound.jpeg
    466.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 20240322213137_1.jpg
    20240322213137_1.jpg
    560.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20240322214448_1.jpg
    20240322214448_1.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240319131121_1.jpg
    20240319131121_1.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240319131123_1.jpg
    20240319131123_1.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240316204539_1.jpg
    20240316204539_1.jpg
    516.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240316212504_1.jpg
    20240316212504_1.jpg
    606 KB · Views: 16
I done my own comedy special in 2020, Dark Humor, happy to do another as long as i'm not that "limited" on the things I can say.

Mark has been working on one for the comedy club recently, should happen soon.

There’s been a few before, and for what it’s worth, usually there is no limits. Before the last one a staff announcement was put out basically saying ‘don’t like it, leave before it starts’ kind of thing. It went wild in there that night 🤣

Mark has been working on one for the comedy club recently, should happen soon.

There’s been a few before, and for what it’s worth, usually there is no limits. Before the last one a staff announcement was put out basically saying ‘don’t like it, leave before it starts’ kind of thing. It went wild in there that night 🤣
Yeah there shouldn't be a limit! and if you don't like it simple... leave!

Hello!

So we were meant to have an event but due to people's schedules it didn't end up going through, however we have a new roster of employees and a few events in the works - you shall see in the near future some events happening with Comedy Club some big events, some small ones to increase role-play in the venue!

Thank you for the suggestion!

Hello!

Firstly, thank you for the mention of Thorn.

We currently are accepting events (keep an eye on tweedle for our ads), but comedy is one we have in line for future!

Either way- this suggestion can be handled and requested IC so good luck ;)

Hello!

So we were meant to have an event but due to people's schedules it didn't end up going through, however we have a new roster of employees and a few events in the works - you shall see in the near future some events happening with Comedy Club some big events, some small ones to increase role-play in the venue!

Thank you for the suggestion!
hopefully they will be No limits!.... I understand the staff will want some form of restraint but it is a 18+ server so I'm sure if people turn up they're going to expect chaos I dont know what the rules was like last time!

Hello!

Firstly, thank you for the mention of Thorn.

We currently are accepting events (keep an eye on tweedle for our ads), but comedy is one we have in line for future!

Either way- this suggestion can be handled and requested IC so good luck ;)
from the events ive been too or seen you do a really good job and a lot of people seem to enjoy it!

it's nice to see all gangs involved and having a laugh instead of shooting each other as well lol

Back