What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Community Meeting Notes in Brief

FriendlyFireGuy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
I've been asked by a few to post a few notes ref the community meeting for late joiners. So here are some very brief notes for today's community meeting - not exhaustive but the key points.

BA not coming back

Request to rework skills system -  more specific suggestion needed

Gang Teamspeak Tags - Pending we'll get back to you

Drug Dealer Kavala - request by several to move - popular suggestion. Poll vote took place, moving to Kavala Hill (old location) @SI Joseph Tadworth working on it.

Events - Events are incredibly popular and we will come back to you with a mechanism to seek event approval and increase the frequency of events. FFG / Edgar will discuss with management / staff etc And also events team to be considered.

Lots of questions in the chat, please can you post ahead of time at the following link for potential discussion (See form link within post):

EDIT: Those that posted questions during the meeting using the form will be looked at for the meeting next week

Last edited by a moderator:
wait whats the BA? just out of curiosity
British airways; a service that would fly people to destinations. Eventually due to expected reasoning, it was renamed to 'Altis Airways'. Due to the lack of activity and pretty much just the ability to spawn at the airport, it was removed. Hope I helped!

British airways; a service that would fly people to destinations. Eventually due to expected reasoning, it was renamed to 'Altis Airways'. Due to the lack of activity and pretty much just the ability to spawn at the airport, it was removed. Hope I helped!

I remember landing my m900 behind the mansion to sell some weed and I always wondered who owned the mansion. It's quite amusing (for me) to think that I own it now :D
give me a price for it? please? i always pass by and look at it really love it 

Back