What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Comp request Shot down chopper PLF rdm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogss

In-game name:  blr.Dogs [LA]

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198079369767

What was lost: My gun and cocaine in my chopper and clothing 

Value of item/money lost:  Pretty sure you can't refund the coke so without it was 200k With it was like 700k

Quick description of what happened: I was landing near the cocaine processing when a cop shot at me , so i was thinking cops were shooting at me for no reason later in the video as you can see there are green tracers stating that plc (that were on the mountain ) Shot me down as cops don't have tracers

Video link               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz53biYemjE&feature=youtu.be

NOTE!!!!  The cops didn't shoot me down it was a accident that the cop shot at me in the beginning after that plf just started spraying me down for no reason

Statement received from Schlenk and DI Levi, 

there was some sort of fight at the cocaine processing, he wasn't even going there when he got shot down.

All PLF guys where inside the church when you died, as your men had us pinned down we couldn leave the church without dying.

It's an comp request guys...

BUT we where having a fight with people from you'r gang, i don't know if it was even a plf member that shot you down or not, but the timing to go there was really bad, and u probably knew we were doing stuff there.

On the other hand, u had enough time to leave if you wanted, but for some reason you wanted to land even when taking shots, who does that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not a report because i am lacking evidence even tough it shows i got shot down without any warning making it a rdm. meaning i can post a comp request as suggested by si Neo

Its not a report because i am lacking evidence even tough it shows i got shot down without any warning making it a rdm. meaning i can post a comp request as suggested by si Neo
oh! With all the reports flying everywhere nowadays I just thought it was a report..  :lol:

My bad Dogs!  :p

You were over an illegal area... there is also no proof here of who shot you ? .... and as for the helicopter crash that was bad flying... the nose dive was what killed you there.

Compensation request denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back