What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Comp?

emi

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
So I had this in mind for ages now. Finally it bangged my head today by getting RDMed as a undercover cop I did ask the guy to come on teamspeak polity and he did not cause any trouble and he did agree that he did wrong so after that I told him what to do and I think he understood . But the think is I dont want to report him but I would love comp for my gear aswell but inorder to get a comp Do I need to report him???

It's been mentioned before.  Get him to help you make the money back. This way you get your money and you can chill and have a bit of fun. Safety in numbers and what not.  

Out of curiosity, how/what was you doing as an undercover cop? :)

There are a few ways to handle it,Make him work it off,Pay you back in installments.

Didn't know we had undercover Officers atm?

It's been mentioned before.  Get him to help you make the money back. This way you get your money and you can chill and have a bit of fun. Safety in numbers and what not.  

Out of curiosity, how/what was you doing as an undercover cop? :)

There are a few ways to handle it,Make him work it off,Pay you back in installments.

Didn't know we had undercover Officers atm?
I mean like off duty officer.

Back