What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation (Completed 09/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psy Ops

Name: FA.Mad Medic

Guid: 76561197980911316

What was lost: 300+ Glass

Value: 300 x 1450 = 435.000£

What happened:

A couple days ago I did some runs of sand/glass and stored it in my house and everything was fine and dandy, I then came back yesterday to do some more runs and The Glass that I had stored previously was still in then house, I then proceeded to do more runs and filling my house with glass, as time went by and server restart got closer (midnight one) I realised that selling it would be too close to restart for comfort so I synced (about 15 min before restart) and went to do some other stuff for the last 15 min. After restart I went to bed. When I came online today and was gonna go sell the glass It was all gone from the house....the glass from 2 days prior was gone and the glass from yesterday was gone. IT took me along time probably 3 hours+ to gather all that, so I hope You can help me with some compensation or better the glass back.

Thank you for your time.

We will be moving the DB tomorrow to another box hopefully the usual queue that forms at restart by everyone logging off will be a little better.

Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back