What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - ☭Stannis the Mannis☭ (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy Kebab

In-game Name: Crispy Kebab
Steam ID: 76561198081079230
Date this happened: 10/06/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: The reason i lost my huron is neither because of me or the police, It is a server side issue as the feature to mark stolen vehicles is not present. (Everything else you can find in the PCC)
Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/106692-police-failure-to-stop-the-scrapping-of-my-huron/
Lost items and total value of compensation.: £15million (Huron)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Denied

This is not really something I'm willing to compensate over, You've made this simply because you are mad the police scrapping your Huron, to blame it on the server not having it as a feature is complete bullshit and is an excuse I could hear for almost all situations: "He shot me because there is no in-game button to do <XYZ>". This is when I would re-direct you to the "Suggestions thread" with the intention of you making a thread about it, but lucky for you, there is currently an ongoing internal police suggestion about that exact thing:

image.png

In the future, please refrain from making silly compensation requests, blaming the server for something that could easily be diverted if you went out of your way to actually help the community (I.e: A Suggestion Thread), actually putting the effort into helping the community in a good way by suggesting critical and game-changing features to the server. Imagine that 🙂

Locked & Moved.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back