What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - 6AN6 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

6AN6

Donator
Donator
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Kane Kash

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198028827310

Character ID: 22380

The date when this happened: 09/22/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: We were attempting to Rob drug dealers (105 & 135) at the cutting tables, and a couple of Rule breaks occurred on their side. What would have been a robbery Role-played correctly turned into a mess because 105 wanted to NVL forcing us to shoot him. We put effort into making it efficient and obviously didn't want to alert the Police, but because of the NVL and AFK (players being teleported) we were forced into a police chase that shouldn't of occurred.

My criminal record was also affected by the incident.

The rules broken which dictated the RP unjustly are documented below, leaving myself and ID58 at a loss.
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/142105-report-a-player-105-135-gta-rp/

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMHj6oT0Ru8

Lost items and total value of compensation: Pump Shotgun: £425,000, 26 Shotgun Shells: £28,000, Police Baton: Unsure?, Handcuffs: Unsure? £453,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Have you got a screenshot of the items you had on you? Or a clip of them being seized in custody in result of the police chase that unfolded?

Thank you for the prompt response,

I have a short clip showing my items being seized and the police referring to the seizure of my shotgun while in the cells. The shotgun, shells and handcuffs should also be documented on the search record of my accomplice in this situation ID:58's.

Items Clip 1

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not able to check logs what what was seized from you, i need to see that evidence from you. Don’t see any shotgun being seized in that clip.

I will continue to review this request later and should have a decision soon.

Apologies, I've uploaded an extended clip of the situation and the moment we were caught.
- 05:50 minutes, officer searching me for firearms.
- At the 06:16 minute mark, you will see and hear ID:58 being searched. It was at this moment the gun and bullets were seized.

ID:58's car was also impounded for a 100K during this incident.

If you are able to check search records, my accomplice is Johnny Dick (ID:58) and I'm sure it was documented on there. We ended up doing 450 minutes for firearms and attempted murder.

Extended Clip

Hi again. 

So i’ve had a few looks over the clips again, and discussed this with others. What did he do that **Forced** you to shoot him? I am aware he has broken a rule, but that rule break hasn’t necessarily forced you to shoot him, as there was 2 machetes on him as well. 

Alright. This has dragged on for a bit longer than i anticipated, so my apologies for that. After a discussion with other staff members the follow conclusion was met:

The player you attempted to rob did indeed fail to value his life, and therefore broke a server rule. However, he did not force anyone to shoot. Shooting was a choice your friend made, and the roleplay that followed was all within the rules. A police chase was initiated and they seized your weapons. We simply cannot compensate for any robbery gone-wrong, it is always a risk you take when doing those sort of activities, especially outside in the public.

Therefore, this request will be declined.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back