What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - adam_lid - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam_lid

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Adam Lid

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198886703337

Character ID: 56416

The date when this happened: 08/12/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: Just bought a car that had the Blacklight headlights and took it to LS Customs, didn't touch the headlights at all when in there and when i left they'd gone off the car.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/wleLquwzCTaZh/d13373q00YHV?invite=cr-MSxmSEcsNTMwODgwNTYs%20%20https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/wleLquwzCTaZh/d13371DtfxPy?invite=cr-MSx4bmssNTMwODgwNTYs

Lost items and total value of compensation: Black light headlights - £138,480

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @adam_lidHow are you today? Do you happen to have any picture/video proof of the car having black headlights prior to your visit to bennys?

Yeah in one of those clips you can see it as im driving into LS Customs and whilst im in there im pretty sure

Just realised I put up the same clip twice, my bad. Here's the clip with me driving into LS customs.

Hi @adam_lidFrom the video you have provided the headlights appear to be blue not black? Would that be correct?

The blacklight headlights look blue/purpleish, they aren't black it's more of a UV colour

Hello @adam_lidAfter reviewing the footage you have provided I will be issuing you compensation for the loss you incurred due to this bug.*

Compensation Issued:

£138,480

Retrieve your compensation at City Hall

*Money must be used to place the original missing upgrade onto the vehicle.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back