What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Ade - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ade

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Lonnie Zone

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198099405606

The date when this happened: 05/24/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: Please accept an advanced apology for the length of the clip. medal is set to record 5 mins for me, I havent ever used it before either properly so wasnt sure how to cut it down for fear of losing the clip.

If you jump forward to 2 mins in to the video it effectively starts from there. I went in to my house to retrieve 2 pistols that were stored there for friends. I took one out first, came out of the house and placed it in my motorbike and parked the bike at my house. I then went back in to the house and retrieved the 2nd, keeping it in my pocket and respawned the bike and rode to my storage locker. I placed the pistol from my pocket inside the locker and turned to get the one from out of the bike inventory. It had promptly disappeared :( you can see at the end of the clip that i scroll up and down on the inventory as I was quite shocked it had disappeared.

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/QpA_d2aMrhM

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 standard pistol, 250k?

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Ade

I am aware that this is a common bug for some players to have items disappear from them when they put items inside of a vehicle and in order for that player to retrieve their items back they need to meet our requirements on terms of providing sufficient evidence which today you have met our requirements.

Compensation Issued

-Standard Pistol x1

Retrieve your compensation at City Hall

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back