What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Aethon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethon

1. In-game Name: Aethon
  2. Steam ID: 76561198297023973
  3. Date this happened: 03/17/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Had just done a shipwreck with Eros when skiddie blew everyone up, Eros crashed and I bled out after getting teleported into the stratosphere. Lost 8 gold bars (2.4m with the perks I have.) I don't have a clip as my recording's not working rn so I appreciate if you can't process this request, but hopefully there's a way of finding the items I had when I bled out? Quite frustrating to lose that for no reason.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.roleplay.co.uk
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 8 gold bars, 2.4m
    Not too bothered about the gear otherwise.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Just to be clear, we do not compensate for perks. Only the actual market price of the said item.

Just to be clear, we do not compensate for perks. Only the actual market price of the said item.
Alright? That'd be a 33% reduction which seems unnecessary but it's better than nothing, that'd come out to 1.6m at market price.

No, its no "unnecessary", it's only fair.

Unfortunately, with no evidence I am unable to approve this compensation request.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back