What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - alexanderrose (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexRose

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name: AlexRose
Steam ID: 76561198048620342
Date this happened: 31/07/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Hi There,
Thanks for taking the time to consider this.

I was running a full load of cut diamonds in a HEMTT Box, pulled over for fuel and was initiated by two armed robbers, no issues there. In brief, the police ended up being involved and impounded my vehicle.

Unfortunately, whilst being impounded the diamonds went missing from my truck. I engaged with SGT JAEGARN & PCSO Jordan Good within RP about these missing diamonds, they instructed me to contact the government for compensation, hence why I am here.

I've attached my recording, the relevent times are:
48:38: Confirming the full load of 299 Cut Diamonds.
01:06:00: Showing the HEMTT Box being impounded.
01:14:15: Showing the HEMTT Box being retrieved from impound with and empty trunk.
01:17:00: Showing my discussion with the police and them confirming that the load of 299 Cut Diamonds was present before impound.

Thanks Again.
Alex
Link to any evidence:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbzgg98y7uuh2d5/ArmA%203%202018.07.31%20-%2006.02.48.05.mp4?dl=0
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 299 Cut Diamonds. Market value of 1,114,218 I believe.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
To update the above, I realise I missed out the 40% increase in diamond price due to the two perks.

As such, please increase the above compensation claim by 40%.

Many thanks.

Please upload the video to Youtube, there's no way we're downloading a video or adding it to our own dropboxes to watch it fully.

Apologies @Mattch, I was under the impression that Dropbox link was fully previewable.

Please see below youtube link.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Are you able to get a video from the police officers who impounded your vehicle? We have no reason to assume when it was impounded the contents were still in the truck. They may have been removed while you were taken hostage. 

@SGT JAEGARN confirms in the video, around the 1:17:00 mark that the truck had x299 diamonds in it when it was impounded.

Is this sufficient or do you require video evidence? 

Thanks

We require video evidence from one of the officers who impounded the hemtt. Sorry for the inconvience. 

Given the relatively small amount of compensation requested and my recent entry into the police force, please disregard this request as too time consuming to prove.

Thanks

Denied

No problem bud, Appolgise for the invoncenience caused. Refused on request.

Locked & Moved.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back