What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Alexsnadder (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexsnadder

In-game Name: James Mcmuffin
Steam ID: 76561198057790352
Date this happened: 07/17/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: yesterday me and my friend was completely thrown off guard by this hobo-lookalike pulling a machine gun on us, and within the span of 2-4 seconds had killed us both, luckily the cops eventually came, one of them however did also get show rather close to us, he has witnessed that i did have the item i claim i did, eventually we did die out cause the medics couldn't get there in time. so i lost it, i understand that i was compensated for this item, but i am willing to pay the full compensation back for the item, only because for "me" this item was invaluable. i do believe a couple of police officers would agree with me on this, they would not have a reason to lie about seeing me with said item.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR3kb41TF3c
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 99% of all the gear i lost i couldn't really mind, wasn't that important, but the one thing that was invaluable to me was the black police carrier rig that i had previously managed to rob of a cop.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes
EVIDENCE RULES / GUIDELINES

In the event of compensation request due to death, 'in addition' to the above guidelines, we require an unedited, uncut video that shows the following:

1. Short lead up to the incident.
  2. The incident itself.
  3. The death.
  4. Bleeding out to death and re-spawning or server kick (Demonstrates no revive or friend picking up weapons etc)
  5. Y, player or vehicle inventory contents (if claiming).
Edited or cut videos that do not show the above will not be accepted. 

Due to insufficient evidence compensation request denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back