What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Ali Barber (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SI Ali Barber

Unlinked
In-game Name: [TCK] Barber
Steam ID: 76561198260993802
Date this happened: 10/03/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Glitched on a balcony while prone which I died from, this then caused me to go down. I then was about to be revived by a teammate who bought defibs and was literally 2 metres away when the respawn bleed thing decided to kill me, i did not press F at any time. DCC Curley can verify the gun i had, you can see it in the video that it is a clear MXM. 

Unless the teammate reviving me would've been a complete idiot, there is no reason in that situation for me not to be revived and not die, that's why I'm putting this comp in.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2TToAO5mVU&feature=youtu.be

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lost items and total value of compensation.: MXM - Black £210 000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: No

Last edited by a moderator:
is there actually a video of you glitching and getting downed due to that?

No sorry, i would've included that if I had it.

It was stupid of me to get into that situation in the first place. What is showing is the complete rubbish of the system auto respawning me when i clearly did not mean to. My mate was like what 5m away with defibs and we couldn't figure out why i respawned, claiming comp for that reason if its ok. there is no reason to why he woulve failed to pick me up and im referencing that incident as a glitch

Unfortunately as you can't provide a video of the events that occurred up to the point of your death I am unable to compensate you for the amount requested.

Therefore I will have to refuse your request for £210,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back