What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Andreas Lykke

Status
Not open for further replies.

CST Andreas Lykke

In-game Name: Andreas Lykke
Steam ID: 76561198074065248
Date this happened: 12/08/2015
The Server this happened on.: Server 3
Please provide full detail and evidence: Well me and my friend Solgaard where trying to rop a hemmt fleeing from the weed processing, and he VDM by LenJohnson, and decided becourse he is fairly new to the server not to report him, but instead just ask if we could get compensation for the act. He was a really understanding guy, and did apoligise for his act and promised never to do it again.
Link to any evidence:
https://squan1998.imgur.com/all/ http://plays.tv/video/5667420e0e9958c1be/vdm-lenjohnson
Lost items and total value of compensation.: As the video not is mine you can only se the gun, and what i am wearing, and what gun i am using. The screenshot shows me with the mk-1 EMR

Lost:
Mk-1 EMR- 230k
7.62 Silencer - 75k
DMS - 20k
Bipod - 7.5k
Total - 332.5 K
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Andreas Lykke as I've said to solgard. Did you try to receive comprnof sed player?
We tried to get Comp, but he don't own the amount of money we needed for compensation. i believe he had around 200k. and i wouldn't rob him of that money becouse he made a new player mistake, and it would completely ruin his game experience if he had to run around do the stuff just so he could get out a quad or something. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's understandable, but unfortunately I have to deny this one, because I've denied others in the past.

Unless they're banned for the violation you need to work with the player for compensation. If he cannot pay work out a payment plan with him. Take him on a legal/illegal goods run until he repays what you feel is owed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back