What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Andreas Lykke

Status
Not open for further replies.

CST Andreas Lykke

In-game Name: Andreas Lykke
Steam ID: 76561198074065248
Date this happened: 01/21/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: it happen about 18:50 something like that
So i was just don doing some salt runs where i have stored it in my house, and i decided to sell it. so i sold it, and after i just stored the money in the ATM the server had a unanounced restart. so i lost all the money from the salt in the house as it didn't manage to sync in time even though i tried, and i stored that salt 1 hour before i started to sell it atleast. so when i logged back in there was no salt in the house, and had no money from the run. 

The evidence of mine will only be showed in private to the Admin there will deal with the comp as it shows private locations of my house.
Link to any evidence: http://www.altislife.co.uk/forms/3-compensation-request/
Lost items and total value of compensation.: What i got from the salt run = I gave 488.580k to foon lost aswell, and stored 420.991 myself.
i would like to subtract some numbers as it seems i got 31 bugged salt for some reason? might be lag of a sort since it double ? 1650*31 = 51.150 taken away from orginal amount
in total 858.421.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back