What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Andreas Lykke

Status
Not open for further replies.

CST Andreas Lykke

In-game Name: Andreas Lykke
Steam ID: 76561198074065249
Date this happened: 06/28/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: So i was playing arma, just working out my settings and stuff, and i went to green zone to talk with some people minutes before server restart, and a guy RDM me or tried to tell me to put my hands up but shoot me instead inside the green zone. my friend ibrahim tried to pick up my gun, and got it but the server did not sync it, and it is lost. this happened around 1-2 minutes before server restart.
I have reported the player, and i know this compensation can only be given when report is complete, but i am pretty sure that a RDM in green zone is a rule break, and sadly the guy didn't come back to server, and i couldn't find him on teamspeak to resolv futher then what i tried to.
Link to any evidence:
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/62942-report-a-player-stg-charlie-l-rdm/
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Carryall Backpack variant : £5000
CTRG Platecarrier Rig : £7500
MK18 ABR : £230,000
Silencer - 7.62mm : £160,000
RCO : £7000
NV Goggles (Brown) : £1000

In total: £410.500,00
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

im williing to comp just need to make the money first as i only have my starter money and as u know how hard it is to get ur self started on the server

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved, please contact a member of staff on TS to complete this compensation request 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back