What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Andreid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreid

1. In-game Name: Andrei
  2. Steam ID: 76561198941391869
  3. Date this happened: 12/23/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: So, me and my friend Stefan wanted to buy Bergens from the auction house and I gave Stefan the controls to the HB as I was going in the house. I got in the HB, and these guys pulled in and shouted 'put your hands up or i will sh" (and also i can put my hands up while im in a helicopter) and they started spraying without giving me and my friend a little bit of time, not even giving them time to finish his phrase. Then, they straight up came without saying anything and executed us.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/120034-report-a-player-samir-poorlow-quality-rp/
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYlsm8Xa6BA&feature=youtu.be
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Gillie (75) + Bergen (120) + MX SW with attachments (~250) - it had suppresor and mags of 100) are about 450k.
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Andreid Do you have any footage showing what was inside your back back as all I can tell from that video is you have a Ghillie, Carrier Rig, Bergen, Rook and 2x9mm 30rd Mags. Thanks

Compensation Accepted: £248,300

Last edited by a moderator:
Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back