What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Andreid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreid

1. In-game Name: Andrei
  2. Steam ID: 76561198941391869
  3. Date this happened: 12/30/19
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: So, me and some friends wanted to rob the bank in Agios, and I don't even know why we went in Athira for this. We returned to Agios to put our gear in (you can see my gear in Athira aswell) and waited ZaRix to reconnect because he had taken a shower. We leave the HEMMT in the greenzone in Agios in the case the police doesn't believe our story and let's us go with just a ticket (because we don't want our guns confiscated and we have to store the clothing somewhere) and go for the bank. Because the Agios bank was robbed recently, we go for Athira, where we safely leave the HEMMT in the greenzone. Because not much RP happenned, we wanted to rob another bank, so we head for Kavala. We leave the HEMMT in the garage greenzone and rob the bank. When we return, the HEMMT isn't there, and at the final of the video I receive the notification that the HEMMT is going to be respawned. I think my situation is "rob in the greenzone". (haven't done the comp request yesterday because I was away all day)
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygeVhn2gxsI&feature=youtu.be
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: So, Gillie (75k) + Bergen (depends, it's from 130k to 200k at the auction house because I don't have acces to it at the black market) + MX SX (120k, supressor 75k, 4 mags of 100 80k = 275k), giving a total of 480k to 550k.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

For some reasons, there is no audio. If the audio is needed, reply me and I will reupload the video with audio.

@Andreid Please can you provide some timestamps for you video of key moments as it is over a 2 hour video! Thanks.

35:40 - attachments for my MX SW

57:20 - moment where I store my stuff in the HEMMT

1:15:00 - a friend takes the HEMMT from Agios to move it to Athira

1:22:20 - HEMMT arrives in Athira

1:32:45 - you can see GianiCapusa entering the HEMMT (bottom left)

1:44:30 - moment where the HEMMT arrives at Kavala Garage and I park it

1:56:20 - we return for the HEMMT and we find out it isn't there

2:09:05 - notification it will despawn in 2 minutes

2:11:15 - notification it despawned

From what I can see you leave your hemmt parked right in the spawn zone of the Kavala garage. The spawn area need to be cleared for people to get out there cars and I'm pretty sure that someone has probably moved it so they can spawn their vehicles. If an admin was on duty the truck would have been deleted or impounded and no comp would have been issued. It could also be possible that someone who has keys but doesn't have a GPS could take the truck back and use all the stuff. There are too many variables as to what could have happend and as such no comp will be provided. In future don't store valuable things in trucks, consider purchasing a house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back