What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Apertex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apertex

Banned
  1. In-game Name: marti
  2. Steam ID: 76561198293710618
  3. Date this happened: 05/04/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: I was driving a high qual weed run, when a truck randomly spawned right infront of me and just insta killed me. I lost my bergen backpack (200k at auction house) and the truck which contained 224 proccessed high quality poseidon weed, right outside the drug dealer. The other gear was just uniform and night vision as seen in the video.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    <Link Redacted>
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Bergen backpack (200k at the auction house)
    224 processed high qual poseidon weed right near the drug dealer (at the closest fuel station) (i think i get around 1,4-1,5mil for it)
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please upload your video to a streaming site. We will not be downloading any video footage

Do you have a video that shows the contents of the truck?

Dont have any recordings of the contents of the truck no, i mean i dont particularly film myself trying to grind, i used shadowplay for the recording which records 1min. But you can see im at the gas station closest to the drug dealer filling up to goto him.

I'm afraid I will have to decline this comp request. DECLINED

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back