What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - ApexNetworks (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApexNetworks

In-game Name: [PMC] (Founder) Apex
Steam ID: 76561198319970456
Date this happened: 09/01/1970
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: Our ifrit got stuck in the ground so we was not able to get out of the situtation and it got scrapped. If it was not stuck our friend matthew would have not of came to us to try to bump it out of the ground as well which means the cops would have not found us.

Even though I had a MK18 fully decked out I dont have the recording of it. (The recording is from another member in PMC)
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7CljBtkiR0&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: My ifrit = 3 million
Matthews ifrit = 3 million
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Do you have a longer video to prove the ifrit was scrapped @ApexNetworks ?

No sadly, but as you can see the police got us all and every ifirt is scraped on site. My mates ifrit got scrapped but they didnt record.

Nvm you don't see us all die, let me check if someone has a video of us all dead.

Did you manage to check if anyone else involved in this situation has proof of the ifrits being scrapped? @ApexNetworks

Compensation Request Accepted for the value of £3,000,000 For the 1 ifrit that was bugged out in the video leading to the ifrit to be scrapped.

Please contact a member of Staff on teamspeak to get this actioned. @ApexNetworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back