What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - ApexNetworks (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApexNetworks

In-game Name: Apex
Steam ID: 76561198319970464
Date this happened: 02/26/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: So, me and my friend was driving behind a truck we was going to overtake it but the guy driving got kicked from the game, then the truck instantly stopped in which we glitched though it and died.

Jay said I can give him the money if it gets comp'ed by the way.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RzSa0k33Qg&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Apex ->
MK 14 160k
7.62 Silencer 160k
9 x 7.62 20 Rounds 45k
5 Zip Ties 75k
Balaclava 75k
Beret ?

Jay ->
MK 18 230k
7.62 Silencer 160k
Ghili 150k
18 x 7.62 20 Rounds 90k
Balaclava 75k
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello there @ApexNetworks Do you have any more video evidence of items lost, all I can see in the video is the mk14 balaclava and clothing from yourself, I cannot see jays gear clearly as well. 

If you don't have more evidence we can only compensation what we see 

Hello @ApexNetworks

Compensation only be giving to you, your friend need to make his own compastion request.

When that said we can only comp you for the stuff we can see in the video so if you don't have a longer video where we can see the item you had on you we will only be giving comp for 

MK14

7.72 Silence 

Balaclava

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I guess you can see my ammo in the top right of my screen. As for the rest I don't have any more recording of it.

I will tell Jay to make a comp report later with the video.

Thanks.

Compensation Request Accepted for the value of £485.000 As per the items shown above. I apologise for the inconvenience caused by this.

Please contact a member of Staff on teamspeak to get this actioned. @ApexNetworks

Please note that we are experiencing difficulties with our system at the moment so compensations may take a while to come through. Because of this, we ask for you to please be patient and to wait for the next wave of compensations to be completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back