What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - armodrillo250

Status
Not open for further replies.

armodrillo250

In-game Name: Tyrone Charlers
Steam ID: 76561198271291594
Date this happened: 12/01/19
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Me and my friends were doing blood diamonds and out of no were my boat exploded. My friend pulled me out of the water and put me in a vehicle. It put me into a shop jetski instead of his vehicle
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQPSAYk5SNg&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Wetsuit [AAF] £2,000
Carryall Backpack [All] £5,000
CTRG Plate Carrier Rig / Carrier Rig [All] £7,500
Balaclava [All] £35,000
Defender Helmet [Hex] £850
MX 6.5mm [All] £150,000
10 6.5mm 30Rnd STANAG Mag £1,000 / mag
DMS [All] £60,000
IR Laser Pointer £5,000
NV Goggles (Black) £4,000
4-five .45 ACP £35,000
3 .45 ACP 11Rnd Mag £900 / mag

£400,400 that I had on me from the 1st run of blood diamond selling you can see this at the 0:07 time stamp.
You can see the boat explode at 5:30
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@armodrillo250 Looking in to your request and i have seen you have asked for comp on some items we are unable to see in game.  Do you have any evidence that you had these items on you
1. Defender Helmet
2. MX 6.5 and mags
3. The attachments you have listed
4. 4-five and mags

@CSI Harry White Sadly I don't as I was in the death state and couldn't access my inventory so I could not show them in my backpack. But it doesn't matter if I get comp for them or not because the 400K would cover for the gear back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back