What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Arrow On Windows XP - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrow On Windows XP

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Johnny Reader

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198452190473

The date when this happened: 17/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was at the Mineshaft got 500 iron ore put that in the truck then was heading to my friend and server crashed and i lost the 500 iron

Link to any evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6sbdZIi0cU&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation: 500

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Arrow On Windows XP

Your video only shows the server showing interrupted connection and then coming back whilst you were driving away.

We're going to need evidence of the server actually crashing and then your return to find out that you've got no Iron in your vehicle! 

Are you able to provide this?

We're also going to need the time that the server went down, please. 

@Fluqi Unfortunately i only have my NVIDIA Geforce clip thing set to 2:45 so it doesn't show the server crashing, and the time this happened was some where around 7.17pm to 7.20pm

because the clip got saved 7.17pm and then a couple minutes later the server was just lagging super hard because there was like 120 players and the server completely crashed so the truck despawned. Also i took a screenshot when it says connection interrupted attempt 4 which means server is off i believe.Crash.png  

Your video only shows the server showing interrupted connection and then coming back whilst you were driving away.

We're going to need evidence of the server actually crashing and then your return to find out that you've got no Iron in your vehicle! 

Are you able to provide this?

We're also going to need the time that the server went down, please. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Today I'll be issuing you compensation in the value of;

• x500 Iron Ore

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back