What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Ashboyd (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashboyd

In-game Name: ash
Steam ID: 76561198165860025
Date this happened: 05/05/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Got vdm by a hobo went flying
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/fHFKBX_ZLqk
Lost items and total value of compensation.: CMR - £185,000

rook - 15k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to upload more of the video to show the actual death and that you did not get revived via medics or a staff member.

I Drowned 😞 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not as a separate video, it all needs to be one video that shows what the issue is up to the (in this case) death. If you could instead of uploading seperate clips that do not even have any spot to match up re-upload it again as ONE unedited video from start of issue to death since you seem to have it all anyway it should not be an issue as right now those clips do not match up in their respective regards. Also I presume you talked to the person involved that ending up launching you due to Arma or what has happened regarding that exactly?

Did not speak to the guy as, did not know his name 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Accepted

In future make sure your video includes what I asked as it will make the process quicker along with putting the total compensation amount of the items you have put in. Also due to half price the full price of said items won't be put through so take that into consideration in the future.

Compensation amount: 105000

Please be patient as only certain members of staff are able to issue the compensation into your account.

Locked & Moved

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back