What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Atles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpy - Nick Sharp

In-game Name: Atles
Steam ID: 76561198042415588
Date this happened: 24/11/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: After seeing the SAF airdrop being called in, I went over in my rebel helicopter to collect it. I was the first person there and no one shot at me so I headed over to the crate and looted 3 DMS scopes and 2 7.62 suppressors. Not wanting anything else in the crate I headed back to my helicopter. As I entered it it began to slide, which happens and there were no rocks in the way of where it was heading. Since I know I can take off on a slope, it didn't bother me that it was sliding. When out of no where it exploded and then killed me while I was passed out on the floor. I understand I was flying but it shouldn't of exploded in that situation. Many times I've landed like that and flown away. It was odd that it just exploded for no reason
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/z9nXzutnofU
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Clothes - Black Go Kart Overalls (Price not listed), Backpack - Burgan Digital 15,000 from Prestige, Chest Rig - Black GA Carrier Rig 50,000 from Prestige, Heli Crew Helmet, CAR-95-1, 3 DMS scopes, x2 7.62 suppressors
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Atles, 

I have reviewed your evidence that you have provided and I have come to a conclusion.

The sliding happens when you don't lower your collective before spooling up the helicopter, your collective would have not been lowered all the way which caused your helicopter to slide down the hill, the best thing to do is hold down your "Lower Collective" button which is normally "Z".

However, as you died in this incident without having a chance for your friends to come revive you as you skipped the bleedout stage I will be issuing you compensation for your lost property. 

Compensation Request: Granted 

x2 Sound Suppressor (7.62 mm, Sand)

x1 Bergen Backpack (Tropic)

x1 Carrier Special Rig (Tropic)

x1 CAR-95-1 5.8mm (Black)

x3 DMS

x1 Heli Crew Helmet [NATO]

TOTAL (SALE):

£332,925

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back