What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Ayres - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neto Lebowski

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Neto Lebowsky

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198141833191

The date when this happened: 03/08/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I initially purchased 20 pots for planting weed at my house, but because of the glitches and bugs with furniture and etc in houses they were showing as invisible. I picked them all up and was just going to wait for it to be fixed to sort that out. However once I logged in again they were fully gone and it said I didn't own any furniture. In my stubborness, I purchased 10 more pots to see if it would work but the exact same thing happened. I gave it a couple of days to see if it would show again but it hasn't. I couldn't get the recording for some reason due to some weird bug on my software but was hoping it would show on the logs. I'm linking a screenshot of just now showing the message that I own no furniture.

Link to any evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/bXIJdKs
Lost items and total value of compensation: Pots x30 at a total of £150.000,00

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Accidental typo on the name. It's Lebowski not Lebowsky, and the date is 08/03/2021, don't know why it went to the american format. My bad I was tired hahah

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayres

I do in fact see the purchase of the x30 pots you claim. However, i can compensate you for the initial x20 that you brought as you were aware of the issues after that and still proceeded to be "Stubborn" and buy another 10. Thats on you at that point. 

Compensation given:

x20 Pots

Please claim via:

Thanks

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back