What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Azius - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azius

1. In-game Name: Jakub
  2. Steam ID: 76561198453950039
  3. Date this happened: 08/20/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Ok, so yesterday before the 4pm restard i logged of with around 6.6mill and when i tried connecting after the restart the server would just kick me and anyone else who tried joining so i gave up on trying, later on at round 5:30 pm i logged on again only to see i only had around 2 mill in my bank, I went into teamspeak and contacted staff(bowen orion) who checked the logs and saw the money go down and sent my rtp files to the devs.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    http://www.azius.org/ssn7dywr.png
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 4 million from my bank
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

According to our logs, you attempted to retrieve a vehicle from the garage a large number of times, but this was cancelled due to a vehicle already being on the spawn pad.

Do you have any autoclicker / key spammer software or macros installed on your PC?

Last edited by a moderator:
According to our logs, you attempted to retrieve a vehicle from the garage a large number of times, but this was cancelled due to a vehicle already being on the spawn pad.

Do you have any autoclicker / key spammer software or macros installed on your PC?
um when was this before the restart happened or?

Umm yeah that was after i had already lost my money i think because i connected and saw that my money was gone, and no i don't use macros.

@JaffaAny further updates on this?

Hello Azius, sorry for the delay in getting this resolved. Fortunately the devs have found the issue that caused this very rare bug. I believe this have no been fixed and I can award you compensation for the money that you lost. Again, sorry for the delay but with issues like this, some times they can take some time to figure out the cause.

Thank you for your patience!

Compensation awarded: £5,070,000

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back