What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Baaz_ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baz

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Johnny Fennah

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198873363915

Character ID: 53522

The date when this happened: 05/13/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: Had a fight with mara this evening and was checked in to pillbox with 200 smg ammo+ (maybe a little less) upon standing back up noticed I still had the Uzi but 0 ammo.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 180-200+ smg ammo

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Do you have any evidence of this @Baaz_

Unfortunately I do not, the only thing I can say is I wasn’t the only one effected that day. I believe some mara were. Only reason I don’t have evidence is because I didn’t expect to be missing ammo from being downed. I understand if this is to be declined but from what I believe it was a bug 1a3 mentioned about shooting before being downed meant that when you checked in the ammo would disappear 

Hello @Baaz_

We are aware of the issue that caused players to lose their ammo after they received treatment in the hospital on the 13th of May, in most cases without evidence there is not much we can do however as an exception we have decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and approve this one without evidence, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Approved

SMG Ammo x180

To Claim Your Compensation

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back