What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Barry Bell - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Bell

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Barry Bell

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198120557229

Character ID: 30256

The date when this happened: 11/12/23

The time when this happened: 15:40

Please provide full detail and evidence: Have been playing blackjack for the last 10 minutes, and i have just noticed it has been taking a double quantity of the bet, im betting £10000, and its taking £20000, that i wasnt that bothered about, but now i have just been drawn 20, dealer was drawn a 10 , diddnt get a black jack , ive gone to stand, as in the term of blackjack, and instead its picked me up out of my seat and ive lost the money i had down £50000. this is the second time this has happened to me now.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: £70000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good morning, @Barry Bell!

Do you have any evidence you can provide us of this happening?
Ultimately, if you cannot provide a clip so we can watch what has happened then this will need to be declined due to lack of evidence. 

Please respond soon else this may be timed out. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back