What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Barry Flash Allen (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Flash Allen

In-game Name: Barry Allen
Steam ID: 76561198297863344
Date this happened: 02/27/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: i crash my car into a hemmet that pulls out without looking and i go down, my friend starts to drag me to the medics who are at the hospital as shown in the video. I am then kicked off the game and when i log back in i have no gear
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/MMbLdYB_mEE
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Mk18 - laser - bipod - silencer - DMS - RCO - 12 Mags

Rook - about 6 mags

Gurilla Smocks - green balaclava - tropical carrier rig - tropical carryall - Green NVG's - boonie hat
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello,

It looks like the incident with the guy in the truck was accidental, however you would of got revived but you got kicked which was not your fault.

However, I can only compensate you for the gear that I can see in the video which is the MK-18 with all the attachments apart from the DMS, plus the magazines and also the clothes that you where wearing and the rook, but not the magazines for the rook, so if you could provide some evidence of the magazines for the rook and the DMS then that would be great and post it on this thread. @Barry Flash Allen

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, thank you! I can now compensate for the magazines that are in the screenshot, but I am still going to need a screenshot of the DMS that you say you have, if you can give me that, then we are in business!

Perfect, right then, lets get onto the important stuff. You are going to receive full compensation for the gear that you lost. 

MK-18 - £230,000

Laser Pointer - £5000

Bipod - £15,000

Silencer - £160,000

RCO - £7000

12 7.62mm Magazines - £60,000

Rook - £25,000

3 9mm Magazines - £1500

Guerilla Smocks - £5000

Balaclava - £75,000

Tropic Carrier Rig - £7500

Carryall Backpack - £5000

Night Vision Goggles  - £3000

Boonie Hat - £425

Total - £599425

Compensation Request Accepted. Please contact a member of staff on team speak to have this completed. 

Please note that we are experiencing difficulties with our system at the moment so compensations may take a while to come through. Because of this, we ask for you to please be patient and to wait for the next wave of compensations to be completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back