What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Barry Flash Allen (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Flash Allen

In-game Name: Barry Allen
Steam ID: 76561198297863344
Date this happened: 03/05/2000
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: i was in kavala and i had just caught an RDMer being abusive calling me a f****t and g*y which i beleive action is being taken upon. after i do this another guy presumably his friend comes up to me metagames my name and then proceeds to shhot me in the chest and execute me without initiation.
Link to any evidence:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@CyberDOLT

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to add that I have been trying to hunt Robby down, but he has constantly logged off and changed names. This makes it harder for me to catch him, everytime we finds out his new name he logs out. 

Unfortunately you are still going to have to report them before we can continue with this compensation request. 

Please link the report a player here once you have submitted it. 

@Barry Flash Allen In future when you are getting compensation for a RDM or VDM case you need to put a report a player up or it will not be actioned. But since this player has been banned it's pointless to make you put one up. So I will be accepting this comp for 415,925 pound as seen from the video's provided.

It may be some time before this is actioned, so please be patient. 

Accepted 415,925 Pound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back