What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Bat Thumb (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bat Thumb

In-game Name: Bat Thumb
Steam ID: 76561198065152179
Date this happened: 05/02/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: I dropped a friend at Kavala garage and put my car into one of the garages while I ran down to grab my evening cuppa, when I returned I was dead and on top of the garage, my gang was not able to get me from the roof of the garage with a stretcher or defib with me being half in and half out of the roof, upon watching video back it appears that as soon as I left my car exploded and slowly I glitched upwards ending up in the roof.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/aiRqEL_pPx8
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Rahim @ £160,000
12x Rahim mags @£12000
CTRG vest @ £7,500
balaclava @£75000
mrco @£10000
2x zipties @ £30000

total £294'500 if my maths isn't as bad as I think.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
hello @Bat Thumb 

Do you have a prior video where it show the gear you have, as we only compensate for what we get as evidence. 
in this video We cannot  see what you actually lost. 

I have a video which shows all uniform and gun but not my virtual inventory and it is not timestamped, would it be possible to just request comp for the gun and ammo as you can see that in this current video and that is the main chunk of my money anyway haha.

thanks

hi @Bat Thumb

I watched the video multiple times, But there is no part i see proof of the Gun. 
In order to compensate we need to see evidence of what you lost. I might missed it, Maybe you can give a time stamp where we can see the gear. 

~ Jefke V.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi @Bat Thumb

I watched the video multiple times, But there is no part i see proof of the Gun. 
In order to compensate we need to see evidence of what you lost. I might missed it, Maybe you can give a time stamp where we can see the gear. 

~ Jefke V.
If you look in the top right at any point in the video from point of death onwards you can see that it shows me having a rahim with 14 clips in total (1 loaded 13 not)

I've actually just found another video that may be accepted to show my mask that happened maybe 5 mins before this, I capture in 5 min chunks so I dont have continuous onto the next video but you may be able to accept it, I'll upload anyway to see what you think (give me 5)

If you look in the top right at any point in the video from point of death onwards you can see that it shows me having a rahim with 14 clips in total (1 loaded 13 not)

I've actually just found another video that may be accepted to show my mask that happened maybe 5 mins before this, I capture in 5 min chunks so I dont have continuous onto the next video but you may be able to accept it, I'll upload anyway to see what you think (give me 5)
Feel free to upload it, and just post the link in the comments. i will be looking at it, indeed i went over the video like i said i missed it out. 
i will deal with this when you post the next video. 

~ Jefke V.

https://youtu.be/TFoRM3Vriuo 

This video is around 15 mins prior to the start of the other, I had re logged from Kavala to Kavala as I couldn't do anything in my car (eg lights) and I was stuck in the free look mode (where you hold alt), I can't drive like this so re logged to see if it would fix the issue (which it did).

This video if acceptable also shows the Rahim but shows the mask too (by looking above my head you see the masked player part), ignore the amount of ammo in this video as I went on to a situation where I used 2 clips.

So with both of these videos, if acceptable I would like to ask for comp for the gun, ammo and mask, I can't provide proof of other items so I don't mind about those (and they were the cheaper things anyway)

thanks

https://youtu.be/TFoRM3Vriuo 

This video is around 15 mins prior to the start of the other, I had re logged from Kavala to Kavala as I couldn't do anything in my car (eg lights) and I was stuck in the free look mode (where you hold alt), I can't drive like this so re logged to see if it would fix the issue (which it did).

This video if acceptable also shows the Rahim but shows the mask too (by looking above my head you see the masked player part), ignore the amount of ammo in this video as I went on to a situation where I used 2 clips.

So with both of these videos, if acceptable I would like to ask for comp for the gun, ammo and mask, I can't provide proof of other items so I don't mind about those (and they were the cheaper things anyway)

thanks
unfortunately this video does not end where the other video start therefore i cant accept this video, and will be only compensate for the gun-ammo and vest, if i look close in the car i can see the carrier rig. also as it is atm half price we only compensate for half price.

Rahim 7.62 mm £80000
14x 7.62mm 10Rnd Mag £28000
CTRG Plate Carrier Rig Mk.2 (Heavy) £3750

So final conclusion, This compensation request is ACCEPTED , For a total of £ 111 750

This will be actioned soon, please be patient with us as only a certain staff members can payout the money. 

~ Jefke V. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back