What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - BeanBoy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanBoy

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Ronnie Heffron

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198216101055

The date when this happened: 08/20/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Pretty much did the Mr White jobs that are offered at the bottom of the city in the warehouses in which you aquire a truck and drive the cargo to the delivery points.

I have done this job quite a few times to be fair and upon server restart there was quite a few jobs available and I think I ended up doing around 6 of them however for 2 of them I did not get paid either into my bank or into my hand and when I looked back at my recordings it said:
"Finished Delivery job #7546 for £0"
"Finished Delivery Job #7544 for £0"

Out of all the jobs I did that day 2 of them hadn't paid out the £10000 that each job had offered even after being succesfully completed.

Link to any evidence:

https://gyazo.com/5dc3564f116b3cbd7c9e44ffe4a510dc

https://gyazo.com/113f3699b7e3277211b7ca238f242645

Lost items and total value of compensation: £20,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @BeanBoyand thank you for opening a compensation request.

Today I'll be issuing compensation for the money you didn't get from the trucking job;

[SIZE=1rem]£20,000 [/SIZE]Bank Transfer

---------------------------------------------------------- 

Compensation Request ACCEPTED.   

----------------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back