What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Berkan21 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berkan21

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Abed Hakeem

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198106209011

The date when this happened: 09/14/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: hacker insta killed everyone, everyone respawned at paleto bay hospital and then he blew everyone up. i lost everthing i had in my pockets, most things are easy and cheap to get back but some things were mote valuable.
Id like to be comped for my fishing rot 100 bagged weed and the baseball bat, all the other things were easy to get and cheap so im not bothered about them but id appreciate if you could gimme those things back.

i was sold in a ticket fivem-8142 that i wont need evidence for this one

THanks in advance and have a nice day

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 10k for the fishing rot, i think 30k for the weed, and the baseball bat (this one i obviously cant buy so id like to have the bat back)

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

and i also lost a musket so id be nice to have either the musket back or an additional 10k

Hello! 
We apologise for the undesired magic performance, your request is hereby;

Approved!

Your compensation can be claimed at City Hall.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back